How Retailer Lids Transformed Customer Relationships & Boosted Business Agility with a CDP
Lids is a leading retailer of athletic hats and apparel. With over 1,200 stores across the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, their customer base is passionate about sports and premium headwear. With over 85% of revenue coming from stores, Lids needed a way to unify store and ecommerce data, and understand customers across online and offline channels.
Using a customer data platform, Lids unified store, email, loyalty and ecommerce data into a cleansed, deduped single customer view.
See CMSWire, Wendy Mudis, VP of Marketing at Lids, and Karen Wood, Sr. Director of Product Marketing at Acquia, for an hour long webinar as they share Lids’ customer relationship journey and how the right CDP kept their business moving forward.
This webinar will cover:
- How giving marketers direct access to data reduced reliance on external agencies
- How a CDP improved operational efficiencies and sped up campaign time to market
- Lids navigation of COVID-related changes to the business with a CDP
- How a single view of the customer has improved loyalty and retention
- Why Lids invested in a specific unified CDP and campaign management solutions