Drupal gives teams the freedom to create exceptional digital experiences.
Enterprise-Grade Digital Experiences Start With Drupal
1 in 8
enterprise sites run of Drupal
active community contributors
integrations, extensions & devs
unique visitors per month to drupal.org
What Can You Expect From Drupal?
Open Source Community and Code
With a large community innovating, Drupal becomes a more powerful platform every single day.
- Unlimited flexibility
- No vendor lock-in; take your code anywhere
- Rapid community innovation
Flexible Architecture for Modern Application Development
API first, not API only.
- A composable architecture allows assembly of pre-packaged business capabilities
- Composable content enables content from any source to be managed, remixed, and published across all channels
- Low-code tooling enables users to build digital experiences, even if they don’t know how to code
- Developer tools help teams write and deploy code faster
- Full CI/CD process automates building, testing, and deploying code
Deliver personalized and intelligent experiences.
- Multilingual management allows full translation of every part of a website to serve global audiences
- Structured content allows marketers to use content, fields, and media in a predictable way across all channels and applications
- SEO features help marketers improve search rankings, drive more traffic, and improve conversion rates
- Enterprise search capabilities enables visitors to find the most relevant content quickly
- Accessibility features support the creation of barrier-free websites that adhere to web regulations
Because Drupal is open source, you can do anything you set your mind to.
Scalable and Performant
The biggest websites in the world run on Drupal.
- Flexible, authenticated caching of content and static assets delivers a fast experience
- CDN support speeds up websites to improve visitor engagement
- BigPipe delivery supports the delivery of user-specific content with optimized caching for authenticated users
- Static site generation capabilities enable the creation of lightweight and fast websites
Over 45K contributors means bugs can’t hide.
- Role-based access control streamlines management of users and teams
- Advanced user management capabilities with support for two-factor authentication, single-sign on, and more
- Acquia Cloud Platform delivers additional capabilities, including anti-malware support, DDoS protection, and more
- Expert security team includes more than 20 Drupal security experts. Acquia layers on additional people, processes, and technology to secure Acquia Cloud Platform and validate its robustness through independent compliance audits
- Module security coverage clearly indicates whether Drupal modules are protected by coverage from the project’s security team
- Drupal Steward program blocks critical vulnerabilities before they have been publicly announced, mitigating risk for customers of program participants
Top Companies Around the World Trust Drupal
Get to Know Drupal
Drupal is a leading open source content management system and the foundation of Acquia’s digital experience platform.