Drupal gives teams the freedom to create exceptional digital experiences.
Digital Experiences Start With Drupal
1 in 10
enterprise sites run of Drupal
active community contributors
integrations, extensions, and developers
unique visitors per month to drupal.org
What Can You Expect From Drupal?
Open Source Community and Code
With an extensive community committed to innovation, Drupal becomes a more powerful platform every single day.
- Unlimited flexibility
- No vendor lock-in; take your code anywhere
- Non-stop community innovation
Flexible Architecture for Modern Application Development
API first, not API only.
- Assemble pre-packaged business capabilities with a composable architecture
- Low-code tooling enables users to build digital experiences without being a developer
- Manage, remix, and publish source-agnostic content across channels and foster omnichannel digital experiences
- Create and deploy code faster with cloud-based developer tools
- Automate code building, testing, and deploying with a full CI/CD process
Deliver personalized, intelligent experiences.
- Serve global audiences by translating every part of a website with multilingual management
- Use content, fields, and media predictably across channels and apps with structured content
- Improve search rankings, drive more traffic, and increase conversion rates with advanced SEO tools
- Enable visitors to find relevant content quickly with enterprise search
- Create barrier free websites with web accessibility features that adhere to web regulations
Because Drupal is open source, when it comes to integrations, the limit does not exist.
Scalable and Performant
The biggest websites on earth run on Drupal.
- Flexible, authenticated content caching and static assets deliver faster experiences
- CDN support speeds up websites, improving visitor engagement
- BigPipe delivery pushes user-specific content with optimized caching for authenticated users
- Static site generation capabilities enable you to create fast, lightweight websites
10,000+ active contributors make it hard for bugs to hide.
- Role-based access control streamlines user management and teams
- Advanced user management capabilities with support for two-factor authentication, single sign-on, and more
- Module security coverage indicates whether Drupal modules are protected by the project’s security team
- Drupal Steward program blocks critical vulnerabilities before they have been publicly announced, mitigating risk for customers of program participants