UTILIZE DRUPAL MANAGED HOSTING SOLUTIONS
The customer journey today is more complex than ever. Channels are expanding and new devices emerge almost daily. To seamlessly meet and follow customers across this expanding digital landscape, digital teams need a flexible and scalable platform that can support the entirety of experiences throughout an increasingly complicated customer relationship.
Acquia Cloud is a Drupal managed hosting solution that enables your teams to focus on innovating and engaging customers on every channel – rather than running, managing and troubleshooting the Drupal platform. With Drupal cloud hosting from Acquia, you can easily scale to meet the demands of your enterprise-class business challenges.
Acquia Cloud: a powerful Drupal managed hosting platform
Acquia Cloud provides a Drupal managed hosting solution that combines development tools, world-class support and enterprise-grade security so you can build, test, optimize and scale hundreds of ambitious digital experiences on one platform, enhancing productivity while lowering costs.
Acquia’s hosted Drupal solution enables you to:
- Focus on innovation, not technology: With a fully managed Drupal hosting solution, your team is free to build ever-better digital experiences while our team takes care of selecting, deploying and maintaining a Drupal-optimized platform.
- Enjoy guaranteed performance: Acquia Drupal managed hosting maintains a 99.95% uptime SLA and provides a rich set of embedded tools and features to monitor, debug and optimize application performance.
- Accelerate development: Acquia offers powerful, easy-to-use tools that let developers start building within minutes and develop sites quickly with automated workflows and Dev-Stage-Prod environments out of the box.
- Scale to support hundreds of digital experiences: Acquia web hosting for Drupal delivers the fastest way to build, update and centralize hundreds of Drupal websites at a global scale.
- Streamline compliance: Acquia offers a comprehensive compliance portfolio that validates the security of the platform for a variety of industry-specific audits and certifications including PCI-DSS, HIPAA, FedRamp, Privacy Shield, GDPR, SOC and ISO 27001.
- Count on 24/7 support: With Drupal managed hosting from Acquia, you have round-the-clock access to Acquia’s world-class Drupal application support, in all time zones and seven languages. From experienced technical account managers to customer success teams, we help resolve issues and implement best practices customized to your needs.
No one understands Drupal like Acquia
When you have Drupal managed hosting with Acquia, you’re in good hands. Acquia’s founder, Dries Buytaert, is the creator of Drupal, and Acquia is the biggest backer of the Drupal platform. We bring the same pioneering spirit of Drupal to our mission of supporting the world’s most ambitious brands with technology that helps them embrace innovation and create more powerful customer moments.
Key features of Acquia Cloud for Drupal managed hosting
Acquia Cloud provides Drupal managed hosting with enterprise-grade features that free digital teams to innovate on every channel, to engage customers and to grow your brand.
Key features of Acquia’s Drupal managed hosting include:
- Developer-friendly tools: Acquia Cloud provides developer tools with drag-and-drop functionality along with APIs, command-line tools, Node.js runtime support, out-of-the-box Dev-Stage-Prod environments and integrations that help streamline every stage of the development workflow.
- Support for Drupal and decoupled Drupal: Acquia’s Drupal managed hosting is deliberately built and continually improved to support Drupal 8 sites and applications. And with built-in support for Node.js, developers can create back-end applications and server-side rendered front-end applications on the same platform.
- Built-in security: Built from the ground up with security in mind, Acquia’s Drupal managed hosting platform provides a secure environment with an array of strong access and authentication controls, along with firewall controls for best-in-class defensive security capabilities.
- A Drupal-optimized platform: With Acquia Cloud, applications run on a Drupal-optimized platform hosted in an AWS cloud environment, providing high-availability elastic cloud resources with configuration management, monitoring, optimization and caching built-in. And with Acquia Cloud Edge, a suite of performance and security add-ons, you can bring cutting-edge performance improvements to your CDN edge.
FAQs: What is Drupal managed hosting?
What is Drupal?
One of the most popular content management systems in the world, Drupal is a free and open source framework that is used by millions of individuals and organizations to build and maintain web, mobile and other digital experiences.
What is Drupal managed hosting?
Drupal managed hosting is a web hosting service that configures, manages, monitors and optimizes the Drupal platform so that customers can simply focus on developing better digital experiences with Drupal tools.
What is Acquia Cloud?
Acquia Cloud is a Drupal managed hosting platform that’s built for Drupal developers by Drupal developers, providing robust out-of-the-box development tools for building and deploying Drupal sites along with managed hosting services to optimize performance, ensure security and streamline