EXPLORE A CMS SOLUTION THAT DELIVERS RESULTS
Not long ago, your content management system, or CMS, was charged with the relatively straightforward task of managing web content. Things got a bit more interesting as video, interactive multimedia, and social media content came into the mix.
But today, content management solutions must build, deliver and optimize a much wider and more ambitious collection of digital experiences. Your CMS solution is responsible for delivering content for your e-commerce sites, integrating with your CRM systems, enabling marketers to personalize content, keeping all your websites updated, supporting your mobile first initiatives, and much more. Ultimately, your CMS solution is critical to driving revenue, enhancing brand awareness, and increasing customer engagement and retention. And to do all that, you need some pretty powerful technology.
For organizations that want a superior CMS solution that is marketer-friendly, personalization-ready, future-proof, and easy to scale, Acquia offers a digital experience platform built around Drupal that makes it easy to manage content for greater engagement, interaction, and conversion.
Choosing the right CMS solution
As digital marketing continues to evolve at a rapid pace, a superior CMS solution must enable marketing teams to optimize engagement, simplify workflow, personalize content and streamline collaboration. The right CMS solution will:
- Provide a centralized, cloud content management platform for all your content that eliminates the complexity of managing multiple tools, and that lets your team focus on innovation rather than maintenance.
- Support rapid production of new digital experiences.
- Deliver personalization tools that can be easily managed by marketers with few technical skills.
- Offer an API-first design that gives you flexibility for supplying content to frontend applications.
- Incorporate responsive design to ensure exceptional experiences on any device.
- Integrate easily with other systems such as CRMs, e-commerce, and your marketing stack.
- Make collaboration seamless by allowing teams to use common workflows on a single platform.
- Enable individualized design of many sites through a single interface.
- Store content in an open, non-proprietary format to prevent vendor lock-in.
- Require no IT intervention for content creation, enabling marketers to work more quickly and cost-efficiently.
- Share content to all sites and devices without requiring multiple versions of content.
- Simplify maintenance and upgrades by automatically delivering functionality as new technologies and capabilities emerge.
Acquia: an open source CMS solution built on Drupal
Acquia provides an open source CMS solution that’s built on the Drupal content management system, empowering the world’s most ambitious brands to innovate more easily and create exceptional customer experiences. Acquia’s software and services provide easy-to-use solutions to build, operate, and optimize websites, applications, and other digital experiences.
Acquia’s suite of products includes:
- Acquia Cloud Platform, a powerful cloud-native web hosting platform for building and managing Drupal-based digital experiences.
- Acquia Site Factory, for building, updating and centralizing hundreds of Drupal websites at a global scale.
- Acquia Lightning, with pre-selected modules and configuration to build better Drupal sites faster.
- Acquia Site Studio, a low-code solution that allows non-developers to build Drupal sites quickly.
- Acquia Digital Asset Management, a cloud-based central library for all your Drupal sites.
- Acquia Commerce, a secure and flexible platform for experiential e-commerce.
- Acquia Personalization, the only digital personalization tool optimized for Drupal.
- Acquia Customer Data Platform, a tool that helps marketers listen to and learn from customers, to better determine what content users need based on a sequence of personalized touchpoints.
- Acquia Campaign Studio, the world’s only open marketing automation platform.
- Acquia Campaign Factory, a solution for managing multiple Campaign Studio marketing automation accounts from a central location.
What can you do with Acquia?
With Acquia as your CMS solution, you can:
- Deploy rapidly. Acquia provides all the tools needed by developers and non-developers alike to quickly build, manage and optimize a wide variety of Drupal-based digital experiences.
- Future-proof your CMS solution. As an open source CMS solution, Acquia delivers the flexibility you need to build on your own terms and to benefit from a global community of contributors.
- Personalize effortlessly. Acquia’s point-and-click personalization capabilities make it easy for marketers to deliver customized content without requiring IT intervention.
- Integrate easily. With Acquia, you can integrate your CMS solution with other tools for marketing automation, commerce and analytics.
- Manage multiple channels and sites. Acquia enables you to work within a single environment to deliver content for everything from websites and applications to smart phones, tablets, kiosks and voice-enabled devices.
- Collaborate seamlessly. Acquia provides customizable workflows that streamline processes and enable teams to use a common set of tools for building, managing, and sharing content.
- Support decoupled CMS. Support for decoupled Drupal architecture means your frontend developers can create content-rich experiences anywhere, in any format.
- Scale as needed. Acquia enables you to build and manage hundreds of ambitious digital experiences on a single platform.
- Get support. Acquia’s world-class cloud and Drupal application support are available 24x7 in all time zones and in seven languages.
- Secure your assets. The Acquia platform is designed from the ground up for optimal security as well as compliance with broad range of regulatory standards.
The natural choice for a Drupal CMS solution
Founded by the inventor of Drupal, Acquia provides a fully loaded digital experience platform with Drupal at its core. Acquia’s CMS platform is open and built to be API-first, making it easy to tailor Acquia solutions for the specific needs and IT environment of any organization. With Acquia, you get a single CMS solution and native cloud platform that allows your marketing, commerce and IT teams to easily build and deliver the digital experiences your customers demand – now and in the future.
FAQs: what is a CMS solution?
What is a CMS solution?
A content management system, or CMS solution, is a software tool that lets users add, edit, publish, and manage digital content for websites, applications, and other digital expenses. A CMS solution is typically designed to allow users to manage content without knowing how to write code.
What are the benefits of a CMS solution?
With the right CMS solution, organizations can:
- Simplify the task of delivering content to websites and applications.
- Enable non-technical users to manage digital content.
- Streamline workflow management and content scheduling.
- Promote consistent branding.
- Improve site maintenance.
- Make design changes easily.
- Promote easier collaboration between marketing, commerce and IT teams.
- Reduce the cost of managing content for websites and applications.
What is Drupal?
Drupal is a flexible, open source CMS solution with a modular design that makes it easy to create and manage websites, applications, and other digital experiences without needing to write code. Drupal is highly scalable, enabling content to be published in multiple languages across many devices. Drupal is supported by a large community of users who continually modify and extend the platform.