8 Best Practices for Drupal 8 Development
Drupal is one of the most flexible open source CMS frameworks you can build with. But with flexibility comes complexity.
So how do developers get up and running on Drupal 8 quickly?
Experts from Acquia’s Professional Services teams have worked on high-profile enterprise Drupal 8 sites and have put together eight best practices to navigate Drupal 8 development and architecture.
In this ebook, our experts will help developers learn how to take advantage of everything Drupal has to offer.
This guide covers:
- Staying on Top of the Drupal Community
- Documenting Your Content Model
- Dealing with Your Dependencies
- Automating Accessibility
- Using Config Ignore When Building a Drupal Platform
- Moving from PHPTemplate to Twig
- Drupal 8’s Shift to Object-Oriented Programming
- How to Prepare for Migrations