Sales Operations and Enablement Intern
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Join Acquia’s growing Sales Operations and Enablement team this summer to learn about how a high-growth company measures and improves sales performance. In this Internship you will learn the in’s and out’s of what makes a successful sales person and how organizations report out on performance gaps and successes.
How will you contribute to the team success?
- Assist in the clean-up and assignment of accounts in Salesforce.com
- Scrub data in computer system related to closed won/lost deals
- Track key sales metrics from tools like LinkedIn, Yesware and Salesforce.com
- Monitoring class attendance and quiz results for Enablement programs
- Help create standard training materials and edit/proofread upcoming Enablement sessions
- Edit boilerplate content for proposals and templates
- Review materials and make updates as needed
- Support the ongoing special projects assigned to the Sales Operations & Enablement Teams