Acquia is transforming the strategies of companies all over the world with our Digital Experience Platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create journeys and experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, customer centric world. Headquartered in Boston with offices around the globe, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.Future digital experiences are data driven, informed by machine learning, and span many channels including web and mobile, but also physical venues, Virtual Reality, IoT and things we have yet to think of. Acquia has its roots in Web Content Management, but we continue to evolve to meet the ever changing needs of our current and future customers.
Do you love data? Do you chew up petabytes for breakfast and spit out materialized views? Acquia is looking for an engineer to help with the moving, crunching, visualization and analysis of large amounts of event stream data through our platform. You will be working on a small product team prototyping and developing new features related to analytics, machine learning, segmentation and more. You’ll have the opportunity to work on everything from large AWS Redshift databases to BI tools to Kinesis streams and Spark jobs.
- Prototype and develop data pipelines across systems
- Maintain highly performant database queries and materialized views
- Assist in prototyping Machine Learning models and visualization tools
- Write tested, high quality code that can be quickly moved into productionDesired Background
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience maintaining large relational datasets
- Experience with streaming data
- Experience working with Machine Learning
- Proficient with AWS Redshift
- Proficient with Apache Spark and AWS EMRExtra Credit
- Deep experience with AWS data services such as Kinesis, DynamoDB and Redshift
- Full-stack developer able to contribute to other areas of the product when needed
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.