Sales Enablement Specialist
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
The digital landscape is changing. Brands that want to reach their customers must be at on the right device, with the right message at the right time. It’s with this challenge in mind that we seek someone to join the growing Sales Enablement Team. We have been empowered to deliver world class programs to our Sales Team to help them sell that vision to our prospects and customers.
As the Sales Enablement Specialist you will partner with the Director of Sales Enablement in developing and implementing programs focused around Acquia’s products and services that result in improved productivity and increased sales performance. You are a key player, working day to day with sales leadership and key stakeholders to develop, execute, measure and continuously improve enablement strategies for the sales organization.
- Partner with the Product & Product Marketing teams on asset creation and delivery to ensure Sales receives the right content and enablement while collaborating with sales to develop relevant and engaging training, especially for new hires, new products and/or solutions.
- Work with Sales Area VPs, Managers and Reps to identify content gaps and work cross-functionally to have those gaps addressed.
- Create internal product training and enablement programs for the Acquia Sales Team through the use of eLearning and facilitated face to face meetings.
- Translate Product messaging into actionable resources for sales, including email templates, cheat sheets, discovery questions and conversation guides enabling the sales teams to have consistent, effective and engaging sales conversations with prospects and customers at each stage of the sales cycle.
- Program manage the product certification programs by partnering cross-functionally to develop, deploy and manage the program.
- Partner with the Director of Sales Enablement to select and deploy content tools and technologies to be used by the sales team to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Help manage the content repository of sales assets to ensure a centralized repository of materials that meets the needs of the sales organization.
- Track the effectiveness of the certification programs and ongoing product enablement curriculum.
- 3-5 years experience in a sales, marketing or communications role, preferably with experience directly supporting a high energy sales organization or sold directly
- Experience managing multiple projects, excellent organizational and time management, ability to multi-task is critical - proven experience working on product enablement and product launches for a sales team a plus
- Must be a people person! Role requires high levels of interaction with cross functional teams, outside vendors and internal sales leadership teams
- Experience with creation and delivery of sales training content and materials (assets, presentations, training decks) along with experience working in eLearning tools and other sales enablement tools such as Savo, Highspot, Seismic or others.