Customer Support Coordinator
Acquia is looking for a Customer Support Coordinator to join our Customer Advisory Team and help provide exceptional service to our growing customer base, which includes enterprise-level organisations and government agencies. We need smart, focused and determined individuals who can deliver an excellent customer experience by solving technical and service issues efficiently.
This role forms an ideal opportunity for somebody looking at advancing her/his Drupal skills.
You will join a dedicated team of support and service Drupal professionals working with customers all over the globe to help our customers be successful. As part of that team, you will work directly with our customers to resolve technical and non-technical issues critical to maintaining satisfied and loyal customers. The role requires developing a thorough knowledge of Acquia’s products and processes. It requires working closely within and across teams to change and develop service processes as business needs evolve.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Excellent organisational, multi-tasking, and detail-oriented skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in different time zones
- Experience with Drupal or other CMS such as Joomla, WordPress, etc.
- Ability to thrive in fast-pace work environment by creating order and resolving issues thoroughly
- Passion for the web, open-source development, and for helping us build a hot and growing start-up
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical discipline preferred, or equivalent professional experience in technology.
Advantageous (Not Essential) section
- Experience with a Linux command line
- Experience with LAMP Stack, MAMP, WAMP
- Experience with version control, git or SVN.
- Prior experience with ticketing systems, Zendesk, Jira
- Has a good sense of humour
- Scheduling meetings in multiple timezones
- Prior experience with Helpdesk support
- Important to ask questions to get assistance. Be persistent but not forceful.
- Collaborative working style, flexible, proactive, initiative, friendly and approachable, efficient, inquisitive, resourceful.