Technical Architect - France
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in Boston with our EMEA Head office in Reading, UK and further European offices in Paris, Munich and Ghent, we have been named as one of the world’s fastest growing software companies and have been rated a leader by the analyst community.
We are Acquia and We are building for the future of the web.
The role of Technical Architect is dedicated to guiding/driving technical application design for Acquia clients and lead teams of highly talented technical experts within the Drupal and web development communities. The role is responsible for supporting Acquia’s global client base across a variety of vertical industries (government, financial services, FMCG, pharma, media and gaming) in order to optimise the power of Drupal and Open Source technology. The Technical Architecture team are a collective of Drupal experts who support clients to build cutting edge web experiences (delivering migrate to Drupal, enhancing site performance and tune/improve Drupal implementations), whilst advising on web architecture and all things Drupal.
- Fluency in French language at a business level.
- Proven enterprise level Drupal experience within a fast paced, client focused and commercial environment.
- An exceptional and consultative communication style, with astute diagnostic skills and the ability to conduct client needs analysis.
- Experience of scoping, defining and delivering technical solutions for large scale Drupal projects.
- Proven experience of building, leading and architecting enterprise level Drupal applications.
- Ability to perform complex Drupal development tasks, including custom module development.
- Strong experience of web solutions architecture, with exposure to Drupal API systems and hooks from major Drupal core systems.
- A professional and inquisitive demeanour, able to engage clients and forge commercial relationships within a face paced technically focused environment.
- Strong attention to detail, with a strategic and forward planning thought process.
- Able to guide technical discussions with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to partner with internal/external key stakeholders and negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes.
- A methodical approach to solving problems, strong leadership and project management skills.
- A passion for the web, open source development and for helping Acquia to continue to build a hot and growing global start-up.
- Experience working in a consulting or agency environment with direct interaction with enterprise level clients preferred.
- Knowledge of or experience with other CMS technologies and/or open-source technologies is a plus
- A degree level education (preferably within a computer science, technical or business field) or equivalent experience.
- Wider commercial knowledge or experience of digital media, open source or drupal technology industry (including an appreciation of the industry structure, operating practices, business functionalities and competitive landscape).