Responsive & Ready: Why Drupal 8 is Ideal for Building Mobile-first Experiences on Any Device or Screen
One of the overarching missions of Drupal 8 since development began has been transforming Drupal into a mobile-first platform. Thanks to the hard work of the Drupal 8 Mobile Initiative, Drupal 8 is now an ideal platform not only for building sites on your phone or tablet but also for building mobile applications and responsive websites.
Join Acquia for a webinar that delves deeply into how Drupal is your optimal solution for all mobile-first approaches, including core responsive themes, responsive administration, and the fast-growing space of native mobile applications. With Drupal 8, creating mobile experiences for everyone from your users to your developers is a cinch.
- Why Drupal 8 is now mobile-first
- For editors: Responsive administration and toolbar
- For themers: Responsive and mobile-friendly core themes
- For site builders: The Breakpoint and Responsive Image modules
- For application developers: Native mobile applications with Web Services in core