Managing Multi-site Madness: Improve Efficiency, Speed and ROI
How many digital properties does your organization manage? Are you looking at a few, a hundred, or even thousands of websites? If you are an organization who owns a number of individual brands, and is constantly battling the friction caused by multiple websites, conflicting brand personalities and internal team bandwidth: you are not alone.
According to Forrester Research, the average enterprise runs 268 web and mobile sites. Even if you only operate a fraction of that number, chances are your digital properties live on disjointed technologies and WCM (Web Content Management) systems. This can have drastic impacts, not only on your brand image and customer experience, but the way in which high-level management perceives the ROI of maintaining many individual brands. This becomes especially difficult when integrating commerce functionalities.
In this webinar, hosted by Advertising Age, we will cover:
- How to assess if you have “multi-site” syndrome, and the steps necessary to remedy it
- Common challenges of multiple WCMs: agility to respond to brands needs and customer expectations, cost of maintenance and enhancement
- The security threats, legal issues and unpredictable costs associated with multiple WCMs
- How to integrate the ever-increasing demand for commerce functionalities across sites
- How big-name brands are rethinking their approaches to multi-site, and the successes they’ve seen thus far
Date & time: Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 1:00 PM EST
Duration: 60 min
Speakers: Laurent Burman - Global Chief Client Officer, POSSIBLE; David Butler - Vice President of Product Marketing, Acquia
About Advertising Age: Advertising Age is the leading global source of news, intelligence and conversation for the marketing and media community.