Scaling in the Era of Digital Acceleration
- Common questions about scaling customer and employee experience
- Examples of brands that have addressed digital transformation and scale challenges
With the COVID-19 pandemic accelerating the speed and scope of digital transformation, the ability to scale quickly and securely will determine success in this new business landscape. And there are two main categories of what must be scaled: customer experience (CX) and employee experience (EX).
As customer experience and employee experience are increasingly, or even primarily, digital, common scaling questions brands are now facing include:
- Is my site equipped to meet emerging CX needs, like commerce or personalization?
- Is my site able to handle more traffic?
- Can we add new digital properties easily while still maintaining brand consistency and compliance?
- Is my intranet built for a remote workforce?
- How can we support remote employee engagement, including onboarding and training?