How Innovative Cross-Functional Teams Are Delivering Better Customer Experiences
- What is a fusion team and why more and more organizations are adopting this model
- Why composability is key to fusion teams' success
- Examples of real-world fusion teams in action
Over the last two years, the digital experience landscape has changed at a faster pace than ever before. Today’s customers expect seamless, personalized experiences across an ever-expanding array of channels.
But in the challenging economic climate, how can marketers and digital teams accomplish more with less?
The answer: fusion teams, a new approach to team collaboration that helps optimize productivity, agility, and innovation.
In this e-book, you'll learn:
- Why alignment between CMOs and CIOs has become more vital than ever
- What is a fusion team and how it impacts employee experience and customer experience
- The role of a composable CMS in helping fusion teams collaborate on innovative digital experiences
- How real-life organizations have adopted this model successfully