Content Management in the Insurance Industry
Today, insurers are tasked with offering digital experiences that convert prospects into customers and lead to long-term relationships. Those successful digital experiences are rooted in a content management system (CMS) that offers the appropriate range of features and functionality.
WordPress and Drupal are the two widely used CMS platforms that insurance organizations are likely to consider. Determining which platform is most capable of creating successful experiences and maintaining a significant level of content will be key to success in today’s aggressive insurance market.
Our new eBook, developed in partnership with open source digital agency Mediacurrent, provides a helpful examination of the comparative benefits of the two leading platforms.
Download your free copy to learn what the experts have to say about:
- The overall value provided by an open source solution.
- The importance of measuring simplicity against scalability.
- The functionality that delivers a successful customer experience.
- Effectively evaluating ease of use.
- Differing approaches to data security.
- Enhancements available in Drupal 8.
Download our eBook to learn more about the important differences between WordPress and Drupal, and how Acquia and Mediacurrent can help insurance institutions transform their digital experiences.