EXPLORE DRUPAL HOSTING WITH ACQUIA CLOUD
When you want to spend more time creating amazing Drupal-based digital experiences and less time worrying about performance, security, maintenance and troubleshooting, Drupal hosting with Acquia Cloud is the answer.
Acquia Cloud is the only Drupal cloud hosting platform that’s built for Drupal developers by Drupal developers. With Acquia Cloud, you get powerful, easy-to-use tools to build Drupal-based experiences, automate workflows, and monitor and optimize your sites. And with our fully managed Drupal hosting – including everything from hosting infrastructure to world-class application support – you can free up your teams to focus on engaging customers, growing your brand and innovating on every channel.
Acquia Cloud: the leader in enterprise Drupal hosting
Acquia Cloud is a Drupal hosting platform-as-a-service (PaaS) for building and managing Drupal-based digital expenses. Providing Drupal hosting, development tools, hosting services and enterprise-grade security, Acquia Cloud delivers everything you need to develop, deliver and manage a digital experience that spans all delivery channels and devices.
With web hosting for Drupal on Acquia Cloud, you get:
- An end-to-end solution: With built-in support for Node.js, you can create back-end applications with Drupal and server-side rendered front-end applications on the same platform.
- Powerful developer tools: Acquia Cloud delivers Dev-Stage-Prod Environments out -of -the -box, with an expansive and flexible suite of developer tools like Dev Desktop and Lightning that let you create fully functional Drupal sites in minutes.
- Fully managed Drupal hosting: With Acquia, you benefit from the expertise of Drupal’s biggest enterprise backer, as well as the latest innovations and constant improvements from a large community of open source developers.
- Built-in security: Our platform was designed from the ground up with security in mind. Our best-in-class security capabilities include built-in firewall controls and an array of strong access and authentication controls, with additional layers of security available.
- World-class support: Drupal hosting support is available 24/7 in all timezones and seven languages. You’ll have access to experienced technical account managers, customer success teams, and remote administration, along with best practices tailored to your needs.
- Real-time monitoring and troubleshooting: Our monitoring tools let you know the status and health of your live applications at all times. Uptime alerts keep you continually in the loop, while Acquia Insight reports on application health and compliance, as well as best practices for performance and security.
Here’s what you can you do with Drupal hosting from Acquia
When you choose Drupal hosting on Acquia Cloud, you can:
- Eliminate IT burden: With fully managed Drupal hosting, we take care of everything, allowing you to spend more time on building better digital experiences while eliminating the burden and risk of managing dedicated, on-premise systems.
- Maximize performance: With Drupal hosting, your site is always tuned for optimal performance. Access performance data through a rich set of embedded tools to monitor, debug and optimize your applications. And with a 99.95% uptime SLA, you can always count on Acquia to keep your sites humming at peak performance.
- Deploy quickly: Our out-of-the-box development tools allow you to start creating a fully functional Drupal site within minutes.
- Streamline development: With Drupal hosting on Acquia Cloud, you can streamline every stage of your development workflow with powerful development tools, APIs, CLIs and pre-built integrations. Digital teams can develop, deliver and manage applications from single toolkit rather than juggling multiple tools.
- Scale easily: Acquia Cloud lets you boost productivity and minimize costs by building and managing hundreds of digital experiences on a single platform.
- Simplify compliance: Our cloud-native platform is independently audited for compliance with PCI DSS, HIPAA, FedRamp, Privacy Shield, GDPR, SOC, ISO 27001 and other global and industry security standards.
Why choose Acquia for Drupal hosting?
Acquia Cloud is part of the Acquia platform, the only digital experience platform built exclusively for Drupal. No one knows Drupal better than Acquia. Founded by Dries Buytaert, the open source pioneer who invented Drupal, Acquia delivers software and services built around Drupal, empowering the world’s most ambitious brands to build, operate and optimize exceptional digital experiences.
With one foundation and one native cloud platform that’s designed to deliver exceptional digital customer experiences, your marketing, commerce, and IT teams can build and deliver the applications and content your customers demand.
FAQs: what is Drupal hosting?
What is Drupal?
Drupal is a content management system that has been used to create hundreds of thousands of websites and online experiences. As an open source project, the Drupal platform is supported by one of the largest open source communities in the world.
What is Drupal hosting?
Drupal hosting refers to a web hosting service that is designed for hosting Drupal or is compatible with Drupal. Any website built with Drupal requires a web server or a web hosting service to make it available to visitors on the web.
What is Acquia Cloud?
Acquia Cloud is an application lifecycle management suite that is purpose-built for Drupal. Providing Drupal hosting, development tools, and enterprise-grade security, Acquia Cloud enables developers and marketers to quickly and easily build, launch, and run Drupal sites.
While Acquia Cloud is a platform built to manage Drupal applications, Acquia Site Factory is designed to manage multisite Drupal applications. A multisite application is a single application that can support multiple websites.