Since its founding 1906, Xerox has been a global leader in document solutions and services. Operating in more than 180 countries, Xerox has been a Fortune 500 company over for 20 years.
Known as one of the most iconic brands in the world, Xerox recently went through a major brand transformation. Digital was the cornerstone of this transition, and a new Xerox.com became the catalyst for the brand’s relaunch.
Traditionally recognized as a printer and copier company, Xerox began to derive most of its revenue through business services, such as payroll processing and legal support services. Xerox’s digital footprint did not reflect this change.
Acquia worked with Xerox to jump start Drupal development, a new creative design, and a fresh content strategy. Acquia and VML, a digital agency, worked closely with Xerox’s technical teams to tackle complex issues like language fallback, performance enhancements, and Content Delivery Network integration.
The site launched on Aug 28th, 2015. This first release was the beginning of many. Work has continued through 2016 to deliver more features and content. Subsequent releases include development of additional templates, components, enabling personalization and on-going enhancements to the site.
We helped Xerox deliver a brand relaunch with a strong digital strategy at the center. It didn’t take long for the results to pour in:
- 419% increase in clicks from homepage into website
- 11% increase in sale inquiries
- Time on site up 5%+ in U.S. & Services
- Services mobile visits up 7% over prior week
- 33% increase in brand credibility as a BPS provider
- 30% increase in likelihood to take action about Xerox BPS
- 20% increase in receptivity to have a conversation with Xerox on BPS
- 77% thought Xerox provides services to help company business process work better
In partnership with VML, Xerox was named a finalist in the 2016 Engage Award Program