Today, content is created in different systems for different uses across various touchpoints and devices. Without content, there is no customer experience. However, the increasing complexity of the customer journey has led to issues and inefficiencies with content creation processes, including the rise of the "copy & paste conundrum."
Enter: Content-as-a-Service (CaaS), which allows brands to create once and publish anywhere. This model effectively resolves the copy & paste conundrum, eliminates content silos and streamlines the content creation process across the board.
Download this paper to learn about:
- The operational challenges organizations face with multichannel content creation
- How to simplify content creation and multichannel publishing with a Content-as-a-Service (CaaS) solution
- The essential features of CaaS
- The three steps to prepare for the switch to a content-as-a-service platform
- Acquia Content Cloud (in beta), a new content-as-a-service solution for simplified content creation and multichannel syndication