Unsurprisingly, more than 70% of web users with a disability will abandon a website that fails to accommodate their needs.
What's more surprising is the scale of this lost opportunity, because poor accessibility is costing UK businesses close to £2 billion every month in lost revenue, fines and legal fees.
Just think what your business could achieve if it captured the accessibility opportunity:
- Gain a share of the £420 million revenue currently lost every single week
- Make your site more discoverable by search engines
- Streamline your code and boost page load times
- Improve usability for everyone and ensure a great customer experience for all site visitors alike
To find out how to make your site more accessible, join us and our partner Inviqa for our new webinar: Accessing Profits – Making Accessibility Work For Your Users and Your Business.
Let us show you how better accessibility isn’t just good manners; it’s good business too.
Reserve your place now.
What you’ll learn
- The business case for accessibility (backed by new research from Inviqa)
- How great accessibility means higher search rankings, streamlined code and better web performance
- Practical real-world tips for starting your accessibility journey
- How Drupal prioritises accessibility (and what more you can expect in Drupal 9)
- How to streamline the move to Drupal 9 (whatever version you’re currently running)
If you're having trouble accessing the registration form please email [email protected]