Today, higher education institutions are tasked with offering digital experiences that attract potential students, establish deep relationships, and serve the needs of a wide range of users including faculty, alumni, and the community. Those successful digital experiences are rooted in a content management system (CMS) that offers the appropriate range of features and functionality.
WordPress and Drupal are the two widely used CMS platforms that higher education institutions are likely to consider. Determining which platform is most capable of creating successful experiences and maintaining a significant level of content will be key to success in today’s higher education landscape.
Our new e-book, developed with our partner, ImageX, provides a helpful examination of the comparative benefits of the two leading platforms.
Download your free copy to learn what the experts have to say about:
- The platforms’ differing approaches to data security.
- The importance of robust and flexible governance and permissions capabilities.
- Evaluating accessibility tools.
- Personalization and multilingual capabilities.
- Effectively evaluating overall value.
- Enhancements available in Drupal 8.
Download our e-book to learn more about the important differences between WordPress and Drupal, and how Acquia and ImageX can help higher education institutions transform their digital experiences.