Customer Data Platforms 101: Everything You Need to Know
- What a customer data platform is and the competitive advantages of using one
- How a CDP differs from a CRM, DMP, MSP or data lake
- What brands should look for in an enterprise-grade CDP
Data is key for improving marketing performance. But 83% of marketers say their customer data resides in unconnected silos, making it hard to do anything meaningful with the data. What marketers need is a single source of truth for customer data. What they need is a customer data platform (CDP).
In this e-book, we cover everything you need to know about CDPs. We tackle the most important questions, including:
- What is a CDP and what can it do?
- What are the competitive advantages of using a CDP?
- How does a CDP differ from a CRM, DMP, MSP or data lake?
- What should brands look for in an enterprise-grade CDP?