Create Rich Experiences Faster By Combining a DAM with Your DXP
- Hurdles organizations face with creating meaningful digital experiences
- What a digital asset management (DAM) platform is
- The benefits of making a DAM part of your digital experience platform (DXP)
With 68% of consumers saying they're less likely to purchase — or wouldn’t purchase at all — from a brand if the digital purchasing experience is not tailored to their preferences, it's an imperative for brands to produce compelling, engaging and accurate content. But producing meaningful digital experiences quickly enough remains a challenge.
Common hurdles brands face while trying to produce content quickly include:
- Managing version control
- Manual processes for resizing or converting files for reuse
- Complex workflows and siloed systems
- Unclear usage rights for images and assets
In this e-book, learn how to break free of the content chaos by leveraging a digital asset management (DAM) platform to streamline how content is organized, accessed, and delivered across digital experiences. With a DAM as part of a digital experience platform (DXP), you'll finally be able to manage content and marketing workflows with agility, velocity, governance and intelligence.