Microsoft Office 365 + Acquia DAM
Connect to the Acquia DAM right from Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Office 365, now often referred to as Microsoft 365, is a comprehensive suite of productivity and collaboration tools developed by Microsoft. It includes cloud-based versions of traditional Microsoft applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, combined with robust services like Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive. Catering to both individual users and businesses, Microsoft 365 facilitates seamless collaboration, document sharing, and communication across devices and locations.
Brand Assets at Your Fingertips
The Microsoft Office 365 Connector for Acquia DAM allows designers, marketers, and sales teams to access assets in the digital asset management (DAM) system without ever leaving Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Save time as you prepare sales and internal documents using on-brand assets directly from your DAM system – no downloading and reuploading
- Expand the use of your assets by making them available in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Maintain a single source of truth for teams around the world
How it Works
Here’s how the Microsoft Office 365 integration, powered by the CI HUB connector, works.
- Search assets by keyword, categories, file formats, filenames, metadata types and fields, collections, and upload profiles while working in Microsoft Office 365
- View previews of results in a list, tile, or detail view
- Refine search results using filters
- See basic and custom metadata
- Open files in the Microsoft application, save them locally, or drag and drop them into your file from the connector panel