Migrating to Drupal 8: adopting a “low code” approach
Building digital experiences that grow your brand and deliver business results is truly a team effort. Anyone who’s been involved in the process of deploying Drupal understands it takes IT leadership, developers, site builders, designers, content authors, and marketing leaders, all working towards a common goal. Most companies struggle to execute in a way that meets the demands of the business let alone leaves resources for innovation.
Acquia Cohesion is a new paradigm for building, updating and enhancing your portfolio of Drupal websites. We hope you’ll join us on April 30th at 15:00 GMT ( 10:00 EST) to learn how Acquia Cohesion is empowering IT leaders, developers, site builders and designers when creating and updating Drupal sites.
No matter your role, you’ll walk away with a comprehensive understanding of how to get the most out of your Drupal investment when you decide to utilize Cohesion. You will learn:
- How adopting a “low code” approach to building Drupal sites expedites development timelines for the initial build and going enhancements
- How Cohesion helps developers and IT leaders focus on high-value tasks versus day-to-day support of business users
- The benefits of Cohesion for site builders who are now empowered with an intuitive, drag and drop experience
- How designers can now enforce brand standards while creating unique pages with Cohesion
- Why developers, site builders, designers working together delivers better results!