Yesterday at Acquia Engage Europe, we announced the launch of the All New Acquia Lift, the easiest to use personalization solution on the market today. This tool makes it possible for everyone, regardless of technical know-how, to create effective personalizations on their websites. Here’s why – and how – we did it.
Personalization has become a hot topic over the past few years. You can’t attend a conference or scroll through industry articles without seeing it on the agenda. According to Acquia’s CX Trends Report, 89% of businesses are investing in personalization today. These investments encompass a significant portion of resources with 14% of marketing budgets being allocated to personalization last year (Gartner). In other words, all this personalization talk is much more than just hype and headlines.
So what’s the problem? Well, it turns out that doing digital personalization at scale isn’t quite as easy as knowing what your regulars order at your neighborhood coffee shop. Organizations are challenged by lack of resources and expertise. The available tools are difficult to use and require development resources. Closed systems, both inside and outside the marketing stack, don’t talk to one another, creating data silos. And few organizations have a fully fledged personalization strategy to begin with.
Mindful of these challenges, we didn’t develop the All New Acquia Lift in a vacuum. In fact, we interviewed over 50 customers and stakeholders to identify the biggest barrier teams face when launching personalization initiatives. The answer was as clear as day: user experience. We discovered that, for marketers seeking to turn the dream of fully personalized digital experiences into a reality, a simple user experience is no longer a nice-to-have; it’s a full-blown requirement.
We rethought the end-to-end user experience, and built in new key capabilities with one goal in mind: making it easier for everyone to create and launch personalizations on their websites. The result is the All New Acquia Lift so that anyone, regardless of technical acumen can point, click and personalize – no code required.
Let’s dive into exactly what that means for those working to increase digital engagement and conversion:
- No Code Personalization: Oftentimes creating personalizations required developer resources or coding skills, but no longer. Marketers can personalize any part of the page, from a small block of text to a homepage banner without having to add code or rely on developer resources. They simply point on the location they want to personalize, click to select that content piece and can instantly create a new slot for personalization. You can see an example of this in the demo below.
- Three-Step Personalization Campaign Creation: Lift offers guided, step-by-step personalization campaign creation so that marketers can simply and quickly create and launch personalizations on multiple digital properties, all from a single location.
- Visual Builder: Acquia Lift exists on top of the customer’s digital properties, so when teams are creating personalizations, they are doing so from the point of view of their end user or customer. They can also preview what the personalized experience looks like for all the different user segments they have created from a single place.
- Scheduling Management: Scheduling makes it easier than ever for teams to align personalization campaigns to business critical activities, like promotions, sales and events – a critical component of optimization. It’s also particularly helpful for small teams who can schedule multiple personalization campaigns in a single sitting and roll them out over the course of a week, month, quarter or more.
- Real-Time Dashboards and Analytics: The new version of Lift comes with a central overview dashboard: a single place to view key metrics, personalization campaigns, web segments, popular web content and more. It’s essentially the homepage for Lift. Lift also includes an analytics at a glance feature where customers can quickly evaluate the success of campaigns based on a single metric and uplevel that to management or across teams to validate the investment of resources required to personalize experiences.
So that’s how we’ve made personalization easier than ever before with the All New Acquia Lift – the only personalization tool optimized for Drupal – now available as a no-code application. But that’s enough talk. See Lift in action below and click here for more information.
You can see all of the new features in action in this five minute Lift demo video!