Today’s customers expect more personalized experiences whenever and wherever they choose to engage with brands. Yet, most organizations are failing to deliver.
Find out how you can meet customer expectations with our complimentary Gartner report: Use Personalization to Enrich Customer Experience and Drive Revenue.
The report includes:
- 6 core approaches to delivering effective personalization—including harnessing buyer preferences, identifying product affiliations, and gaining deeper customer knowledge through new sources of data
- How you can personalize across engagement channels—from web and email to social media and physical stores
- An organizational approach to personalization that builds from foundational one-to-all activity to higher value one-to-one tactics
- An overview of “Digital Personalization Engines”—what they are and why you should consider them
- Recommendations for how to move forward with your own personalization strategy
From the report:
“A crucial part of the overall customer life cycle is making the customer buying journey easier and more fulfilling. This is done by recognizing customers across channels, knowing customers well and identifying their needs as early as possible in their journey.”
Gartner, Use Personalization to Enrich Customer Experience and Drive Revenue, 20 December 2017, Guneet Bajaj, Penny Gillespie