Moving from Intranets to Employee Experience Platforms
In Moving from Intranets to Employee Experience Platforms, Alan Pelz-Sharpe (Deep Analysis) takes a look at how companies can improve the employee experience (EX), the connection between employee experience and customer experience (CX), and the role a digital experience platform (DXP) can play in supporting both.
You will learn:
- The issues with current employee communications platforms like outdated corporate intranets
- How using modern technology to create an Employee Experience Platform (EXP) that addresses these issues
- How to map the employee journey in your organization
- Best practices for building an effective EXP
- How one healthcare company’s EXP helped reduce employee turnover and improve client satisfaction