CX Trend Report (UK Edition): Digital Experiences in Disruptive Times
- Challenges UK marketers face in creating unforgettable customer experiences
- Trends in the adoption, use and ROI of marketing and CX technology
- How personalisation can help brands scale and maximise resources
COVID-19 radically reshaped the global economy and accelerated the pace of digital transformation. That means big changes for UK marketers and new challenges that affect how they create unforgettable customer experiences (CX).
Since the beginning of the pandemic:
- 77% of UK respondents say their digital experience with brands has changed
- 43% of UK consumers buy more online than they did before
- 33% of UK organisations report a workforce shortage
For our new e-book, “Design Resilient Digital Customer Experiences in Disruptive Times”, we collected the views of 8,000 consumers and 800 marketers across Australia, France, Germany, Japan, Mexico, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Download the global e-book to see our findings or the UK e-book to view UK data and analysis.
- Trends in adoption, use, and ROI of marketing and CX technology like customer data platforms (CDP) and AI/machine learning
- Key considerations around marketing team makeup and available skill sets
- How personalisation can help brands scale and still maximise resources