Building the Composable Enterprise: The True Digital Transformation
Does your enterprise architecture support innovation or limit it? If you're on a legacy architecture that is neither flexible nor adaptable, you may find yourself stuck, trying to catch up to customers' and employees' expectations of digitalization.
A new approach to enterprise architecture is needed to drive innovation and digital transformation. This approach is composability. With a composable architecture, brands can leverage composable content, composable data, composable design and composable journeys to fuel composable engagement.
In this e-book, you'll learn about the composable enterprise and how composability changes organizations' approach to digital experience. We'll go over:
- Where to start when modernizing enterprise architecture
- The limitations of legacy architectures
- What the alternative to legacy architecture — a composable architecture — looks like
- How to balance flexibility and control with composability
- Examples of composability in action