Google Drive + Acquia DAM
Use your Acquia DAM assets to create rich customer experience in Google Drive
Google Drive is a cloud-based storage solution provided by Google, allowing users to save, synchronize, and share files across devices. Integrated with Google's suite of productivity tools like Docs, Sheets, and Slides, it facilitates real-time collaboration and document editing. With its user-friendly interface, powerful search features, and robust sharing capabilities, Google Drive is a staple for both individual and business users seeking seamless document management and collaboration.
Minimize manual tasks
Automate the flow of content between Google Drive and your digital asset management (DAM) system.
- Save time by eliminating the need to download files from one system and upload them to another
- Automatically tag assets in Acquia DAM with relevant metadata from Google Drive
- Ensure the latest file version is saved in Acquia DAM
Drive organizational productivity
Simplify workflows to allow more time for creative and strategic work.
- New files added to specific folders in Google Drive are instantly uploaded to Acquia DAM to create a new or versioned asset
- A file path can be mapped to populate metadata fields or assign asset groups, asset categories, and upload profiles
- After upload, files can remain in the folder, be moved to the trash, or moved to a different folder
Article accelerates their content workflows
See how Article integrates Acquia DAM with Google Drive to automate the flow of content across their marketing technology (martech) tools.
Combine the power of Google Drive and Widen.
Already using Acquia DAM and Google Drive? Contact your Acquia DAM representative for more details on getting started.
Not using Google Drive yet? If you’re a current Acquia DAM customer and ready to learn more about integrating your DAM system with Google Drive, contact your Acquia DAM representative for more information.
Not a Acquia DAM customer? We can help! Request a demo to learn more about DAM functionality and discuss your integration needs.