Psychology and UX - Evidence-based techniques to improve your customer experience
How marketers can review their website for UX design best practice, and use a powerful understanding of human psychology to improve the customer experience .
For this seminar, we are joined by guest presenter, Cynthia Tang from Sitback Solutions: an Australian-based Human-Centred Design & Development Consultancy group who combine psychology-led UX & custom software development to create innovative customer experiences for your people.
You will learn:
- How to go from behavioural insights to behavioural change
- How to leverage the subconscious to improve customer experience
- How human biases affect the way we design for - and interact with - websites
- The UX design features that increase conversion rates and drive engagement
- How to make a compelling case to your organisation to invest in a UX review of your website
- Free website UX Checklist
- All attendees will also receive a pack of Cognitive Bias Cards to help you make better decisions