TINT + Acquia DAM
Easily source and repurpose user-generated content from social media
TINT, often recognized by its website tintup.com, is a content aggregation and curation platform that enables brands to discover, curate, and display user-generated content (UGC) from various social media sources. By harnessing the power of authentic content from fans and customers, TINT helps brands increase engagement, build trust, and enhance their digital experiences. With its customizable displays and robust moderation features, businesses can seamlessly integrate UGC into websites, events, displays, and other marketing touchpoints.
Feature customer content
The Acquia DAM and TINT integration streamlines ways to gather user-generated content (UGC) from your social media channels, curate the best pieces, and share a genuine brand story with your audience.
- Boost marketing performance and sales conversions by sharing original content created by your social media followers
- Save time by scaling content creation
- Increase trust and engagement with your audiences
- Continually add fresh content to your Collective site
- Make sure content rights are cleared by TINT for distribution in Acquia DAM
How it works
Incorporate UGC safely across your websites, digital signage, ads, print, email, social network, and so much more. One click makes it happen.
- Source UGC from social media via hashtags, keywords, and location filters and automatically import this content into Acquia DAM after rights are cleared
- Metadata associated with UGC is also imported into the DAM system to support findability
- Use the timestamp to verify the original creator, creation date, and rights-approved date for every UGC asset
- Leverage rights-tracking features to manage rights approvals for peace of mind
Already using Acquia DAM and TINT?
This integration can be enabled from your TINT marketing integrations dashboard. If you need additional help getting started, contact your Acquia representative.
We want to show prospective students and alumni what our campus is like on a daily basis. It’s hard for our staff to be everywhere all the time, so sourcing UGC from our students into the Widen Collective [Acquia DAM] is a great way to achieve that in a timely, cost-efficient way and deploy these stories to our community. Tapping the creative perspectives from our current students not only inspires them to create more content for us, it also resonates with prospective students because of the authenticity.”
Director of Content Strategy
Georgia State University