Slack + Acquia DAM
Access Widen files within your Slack messaging platform
Slack is a communication platform designed to streamline collaboration within teams and organizations. With its channel-based messaging system, Slack organizes conversations into topics or projects, ensuring that information and discussions are easily accessible. Integrating with a wide array of third-party apps and services, Slack has become a central hub for many businesses, fostering efficient communication, file sharing, and workflow management.
Simplify content access
Automate the flow of content between Slack and your digital asset management (DAM) system.
- Allow teams to access Acquia DAM assets within their preferred tools
- Post links to specified new and updated Widen assets to a Slack channel
- Control the cadence of slack postings to a desired time interval
Increase asset visibility
Keep teams aligned and working efficiently.
- Slack notifications help ensure teams are aware of new and updated assets
- Access to current content supports brand consistency across channels