Create unity across digital touchpoints and channels
Seamlessly connect content in Widen’s digital asset management (DAM) solution with Sitecore’s content management system (CMS).
- Securely access your Widen and Sitecore assets from a single user interface
- Have confidence that teams are using assets that are approved and on brand
- Reduce manual steps across workflows to increase operational speed
Scale your content to build coordinated experiences and drive commerce
Integrate Widen and Sitecore to optimize your content operations.
- Sync assets from Widen into the Sitecore Media Library, along with related metadata
- Streamline access to the assets needed to create memorable digital connections
- Customize configurations to meet unique business requirement
How it works
- Only sync relevant asset groups with the Sitecore Media Library to save on storage and cut down on organizational clutter
- Alt text, keywords, description, and other metadata from Acquia DAM is synced along with the file, assisting in search engine optimization (SEO)
- A link to the asset in Acquia DAM is included in Sitecore for easy access
- As new versions of an asset are added in Acquia DAM, the latest version is updated automatically with a timed sync to the Sitecore Media Library
- Use embed codes sourced from the Acquia DAM within Sitecore to automatically update files in web pages and other digital content
- Analyze your embedded asset’s performance by tracking asset views and downloads, video plays, and more, using the Acquia DAM’s Insights app
A trusted partner
We'll introduce you to our trusted Sitecore partner, Americaneagle.com, who will listen to your priorities and help you prepare for the integration launch.