Shopify + Acquia DAM
Sync new and updated products, assets, and attributes to Shopify
Shopify is a leading e-commerce platform that enables entrepreneurs and businesses to set up and manage their own online stores with ease. With its user-friendly interface, a wide array of customizable templates, and integrated payment solutions, Shopify caters to both budding entrepreneurs and established businesses. The platform's scalability, combined with a rich ecosystem of apps and plugins, ensures that merchants can expand and adapt their online presence as their businesses grow.
Sync products and product content from Entries to Shopify
Manage a 360-degree view of all product and brand content in Widen and automatically sync new or updated products and attributes to Shopify.
- Trigger actions based on new or edited products in Entries
- Create or update a product in Shopify, using Entries
- Map product attributes from Entries to Shopify fields
- Add the Shopify product ID to Entries as an attribute
- Map featured images in Entries to the product images in Shopify
Sync assets and metadata from Assets to Shopify
Manage all of your brand and product assets in Widen and automatically sync new or updated product assets to Shopify.
- Trigger actions based on new or edited assets in Assets
- Create or update product images in Shopify, from Assets
- Set alt text from Assets metadata to Shopify product image to ensure they are accessible and optimized for search engine