Asana + Acquia DAM
Automatically add finished assets to Widen once Asana projects are completed
Asana is a task and project management tool that facilitates team collaboration and organization. With its intuitive interface, users can create, assign, and track tasks, set deadlines, and visualize project timelines using features like lists, boards, calendars, and Gantt charts. Asana is designed to help teams stay organized, prioritize work, and ensure timely completion of projects, making it a favorite among businesses of all sizes.
Move final assets with ease
Use the integration to ensure final assets are added to the DAM system where they can be found, managed, and incorporated into your marketing and sales activities.
- Save creative time by automating the upload and metadata entry tasks
- Use relevant project information as metadata in your DAM platform so teams can find it and know its purpose
- Get more value out of your assets by preventing lost assets and encouraging content reuse
How it works
Create a seamless workflow between work-in-progress and asset distribution.
- Trigger a sync with a new or updated task in Asana, like marked as complete with attachment
- Add the asset to Acquia DAM from the attachment in Asana
- Update asset metadata in Acquia DAM using information from Asana tasks
- Update Asana with the asset URL or ID, or a message of upload complete
Combine the power of Asana and Acquia DAM.
Already using Acquia DAM and Asana?
Contact your Widen representative for more details on getting started.
Not using Asana yet?
If you’re a current Acquia DAM customer and ready to learn more about integrating your DAM system with Asana, contact your Acquia DAM representative for more information.
Not a Acquia DAM customer?
We can help! Request a demo to learn more about DAM functionality and discuss your integration needs.