Airtable + Acquia DAM
Use your Acquia DAM assets to build collaborative applications in Airtable
Airtable is a versatile platform that blends the simplicity of a spreadsheet with the complexity of a robust database. It allows users to organize content, tasks, projects, and more in a visual and customizable way, supporting fields for text, images, checkboxes, and even barcodes. With its powerful grid, calendar, gallery, and kanban views, combined with rich integrations and automation features, Airtable caters to a wide range of business and personal use cases, transforming the way people work with data.
Streamline Content Operations
Allow content and data to flow between the Acquia digital asset management (DAM) system and Airtable collaboration platform.
- Eliminate the need to download assets and metadata from Airtable and upload them to another
- Ensure teams are using the most current version of your content
- Migrate user-generated content to Acquia using Airtable forms
Leverage Syncing to Acquia
Keep teams and projects aligned and moving forward with automated workflows.
- A new or updated record in Airtable triggers a new or versioned asset in Acquia DAM
- Data from Airtable can be mapped to populate metadata fields in Acquia DAM
Combine the power of Airtable and Acquia DAM.
Already using Acquia DAM and Airtable?
Contact your Acquia DAM representative for more details on getting started.
Not using Airtable yet?
If you’re a current Acquia DAM customer and ready to learn more about integrating your DAM system with Airtable, contact your Acquia DAM representative for more information.
Not a Acquia DAM customer?
We can help! Request a demo to learn more about DAM functionality and discuss your integration needs.