Taming Content Chaos: Simplify Content Distribution with Portals
- How DAM and metadata simplify content distribution
- An introduction to Portals and what it can do
- An overview of the different portals
- Examples of customer portals and business use cases
From in-store displays to email promotions, a brand must be consistent across channels to meet customer expectations. But bringing this unified experience to life requires close coordination between numerous teams and partners.
A digital asset management (DAM) solution gives marketers tools to manage and distribute their content with internal and external stakeholders — and control their brand narrative.
Join this 30-minute webinar to learn how Acquia DAM can help you simplify brand management. We’ll inspect how the Portals application allows teams to share curated subsets of assets with specific audiences, including retailers, dealers, and distributors.
Say goodbye to ad hoc spreadsheet exports and zip files of images, videos, and PDFs. With Acquia Portals, you can share approved content with anyone, anytime.
- Customer examples of portals for a variety of use cases
- Tips and best practices for creating portals
- How to use Channel Portals to distribute product content
Vice President, Marketing and Sales
Senior Marketing Manager
Widen, an Acquia company