How to Optimize Your Drupal Site with Structured Content
With the advent of real-time marketing technologies and design methodologies like atomic design, web pages are no longer just “pages” – they are collections of modular, dynamic data that can be rearranged according to the context of the user.
To provide optimized user experiences, marketers and publishers need to enrich websites with additional structure (taxonomy and metadata). By adding metadata, content becomes machine-understandable, which leads to better interoperability, SEO, and accessibility.
Structured content is also one of the foundations of real-time personalization; By tagging and describing content with metadata, personalization engines like Acquia Lift can provide more relevant content to individual users.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- How to further enrich your Drupal website with structure
- Taxonomy best practices for dynamic content and how to configure auto-tagging in your Drupal site
- How to leverage Microdata and the schema.org vocabulary to improve SEO through rich results
- How to improve the social shareability of your content through the use of Twitter Cards and OpenGraph tags
- Why Drupal 8 is the best CMS platform for managing structured content