Content and Commerce: How DAM Helps CPG & Retail Hit It Out of the Park with Fanatics, KPMG, and Acquia
- How content and commerce go together
- The role of DAM in Fanatics’ high-volume e-tail workflows
- Key DAM capabilities and best practices in CPG and retail
- How DAM supports one experience for all audiences
- How Acquia supports different approaches to DAM and PIM
Regardless of how you feel about the new baseball time limit rules for batting and pitching, the point was to make the games more enjoyable for fans. And when our national pastime is making CX changes, that’s saying something.
Similarly, you can’t have a stale customer experience in the CPG and retail world, even if what you’ve always been doing is just fine. Your missing commerce enterprise designated hitter is digital asset management. Because content and commerce can’t be separated.
This webinar explores the advantages of DAM and how streamlining your content makes for a better commerce experience. Join us with world renowned sports apparel brand Fanatics and our partners at KPMG for spring training to see how you can hit the rest of the season in DAM fine shape.
We hope to see you there! Baseball apparel is recommended, but not required.