Fast Paced Drupal 8: Accelerating Development with Composer, Drupal Console and Services
We’ve heard that developing with Drupal 8 is fast by default, but does that extend to your development process? There are new tools in Drupal 8 that can accelerate your day-to-day work, and will help you master rapid development in Drupal 8.
Join Myplanet’s Erin Marchak as she does a live walk through of building a site install with Composer, developing a module with Drupal Console, and ingesting external content with Services, all within 1 hour. In this demonstration of Drupal 8’s improved developer experience, topics covered will include:
- Dependency management using Composer
- Content ingestion using Guzzle PHP
- Code scaffolding using Drupal Console
- Configuration management using Drupal Console
- Drupal 8’s Services and Dependency Injection