Higher Education Customer Workshop
- Join us for Acquia's first Customer User Group of 2023
- Learn from other Acquia customers & the Acquia leadership team
- Hear from Jyotveer Gill on Saïd Business School's digital transformation
This will be an intimate event with attendees asked to share experiences and different approaches to common challenges facing education institutions. The event will take place in Saïd Business School, University of Oxford. The location details will be confirmed via email closer to the time.
We will start with an informal networking breakfast where you'll get to meet the other attendees and speakers. Then, we'll kick off the day's learning sessions with a welcome and introductions. Jytoveer Gill (Associate Director of Education Tech & Web Dev) from Saïd Business School, University of Oxford will explain his approach to digital education, web development, and how he sees the future of higher education taking shape. TPXimpact and The University of Dundee will also give a talk on 'The future of digital experiences in Higher Education'
The second part of the morning will focus on user group discussions on the following three topics:
- Creating a Digital Experience for international students
- Matching your content to student sentiment
- Optimising your team, and developing business cases
- 09:00 - Arrival & networking breakfast
- 09:30-09:40 - Welcome and introductions
- 09:40-10:00 - Customer spotlight session
- 10:00-10:20 - Session from Jyotveer Gill, Saïd Business School
- 10:20-10:40 - Refreshment break
- 10:40-12:00 - User group session