As you build increasingly powerful Drupal-based digital experiences, you want your digital teams focused on seamlessly engaging customers on every channel, rather than worrying about the performance, maintenance, troubleshooting and security of your Drupal platform.
As the only Drupal hosting provider with a platform that’s built for Drupal developers by Drupal developers, Acquia Cloud delivers a solution with tools that let you quickly build, scale and deliver Drupal 8 sites and applications, leaving management and maintenance of the technology to Acquia.
Acquia Cloud – the #1 Drupal hosting provider
As a Drupal hosting provider, Acquia Cloud provides a robust managed solution for mission-critical Drupal applications, freeing your team to innovate on across channels, to seamlessly engage customers and to continue to grow your brand.
Acquia Cloud includes:
- Drupal hosting: Acquia Cloud is deliberately built and continually improved to support Drupal 8 sites and applications, as well as the specific needs of Drupal developers and site builders. With Drupal cloud hosting, we take care of everything from hosting infrastructure to providing world-class Drupal application support.
- Development tools: Powerful out-of-the-box development tools allow developers to quickly build and deploy Drupal sites. APIs, command-line tools and integrations help to streamline development workflow at every stage.
- Enterprise-grade security: As a Drupal hosting provider, Acquia delivers the security that you and your customers expect every time they visit your site. On top of our built-in protection, we provide additional layers of security such as Acquia Edge Protect and Acquia Edge CDN that deliver world-class security to your CDN edge.
- Easy scalability: With Drupal managed hosting from Acquia, you can build and manage hundreds of ambitious digital experiences on a single platform.
- World-class cloud and Drupal application support: To maximize the effectiveness of your digital teams, you need exceptional 24/7 support from your Drupal hosting provider, and Acquia delivers on all counts. Our experienced technical account managers are available round-the-clock in all time zones and in seven languages, helping to resolve issues and implement best practices customized to your deployment and workflow.
- Simplified compliance: As the premier Drupal hosting provider, Acquia is independently audited to validate compliance with global industry security standards that include PCI-DSS, HIPAA, FedRamp, Privacy Shield, GDPR, SOC and ISO 27001.
What makes Acquia the right Drupal hosting provider?
Acquia is a natural as a Drupal hosting provider – Drupal is in our DNA. Dries Buytaert, the founder of Acquia, is also the open source pioneer who created Drupal, and Acquia continues to be Drupal’s biggest backer. Providing a single foundation and a single native cloud platform designed to build, test and optimize Drupal sites, Acquia’s hosted Drupal solution offers all the tools needed to manage digital experiences that span delivery channels and services. With Acquia’s managed Drupal hosting platform, you can create and scale experiences in the cloud more easily while removing the burden and risk of managing dedicated, on-premise systems.
Building better digital experiences with a superior Drupal hosting provider
As a Drupal hosting provider, Acquia delivers powerful benefits for your digital teams.
- Boost productivity and cut costs: With Acquia as your Drupal hosting provider, you can build and manage hundreds of digital experiences on a single platform, increasing productivity and reducing the cost of managing digital assets.
- Accelerate development: Acquia’s solution for web hosting for Drupal sites lets your developers work more quickly using APIs, CLIs and prebuilt integrations to develop, deliver and manage applications with a single toolkit. Out-of-the-box Dev-Stage-Prod environments enable you to deliver applications faster by seamlessly embedding best practices for continuous delivery and testing into each stage of the workflow.
- Scale as needed: Acquia enables you to build and manage hundreds of ambitious digital experiences on one platform with a single Drupal hosting provider.
- Ensure performance: A rich set of embedded tools and features enables developers to monitor, debug and optimize applications, while a 99.95% uptime SLA and powerful optimization tools help to maximize application performance.
- Minimize platform management: With fully managed hosting from your Acquia Drupal hosting provider, your teams can spend more time building and managing exceptional digital experiences, rather than configuring, automating, orchestrating and monitoring your Drupal platform.
FAQs: What is a Drupal hosting provider?
What is Drupal?
Drupal is an open source software platform that makes it easy to create and manage many types of websites and digital experiences. Written in PHP, Drupal includes a content management platform and development framework for authoring content on websites, social media sites, intranets and web applications. With a large, supportive community, Drupal is the preferred tool of millions of people and organizations for building and maintaining digital assets.
What is a Drupal hosting provider?
A Drupal hosting provider is a web and application hosting service that specializes in hosting the Drupal platform. A fully managed Drupal hosting provider will manage all aspects of the platform, from configuring and monitoring infrastructure to troubleshooting issues and providing application support, enabling organizations and their digital teams to focus simply on using Drupal to build better digital experiences.
What is Acquia Cloud?
Acquia Cloud is part of Acquia, the open digital experience platform that’s made for Drupal. As a Drupal hosting provider, Acquia Cloud provides a secure, scalable and supported Drupal hosting solution that frees digital teams to innovate and engage customers on every channel.