Digital Transformation Strategies for Enterprises: Successful Stories & How to Make It Happen
Smart enterprises and brands recognise that a web content management system (CMS) is a critical foundation for building and running great multi-channel digital experiences - it’s a key part of a digital transformation strategy. But with fierce market competition and technology evolving at the speed of light, even the most savvy organisations find it hard to keep up and drive digital success at a global level.
If you’re using a legacy CMS, it’s likely your digital properties are inflexible and difficult to scale. Instead of driving toward digital domination, you’re experiencing digital deflation. It’s taking the wind out of your sails, and customers are walking away in favour of better digital experiences.
In this webinar, hosted by Acquia and CI&T, two companies seasoned in helping their customer navigate this digital disruption, you will learn how large enterprises and brands are delivering scalable, agile, innovation in a digital-dominant world.
You will learn about:
- The evolution of CMS and the enterprise web strategies it drives
- Tips to align IT and the business to drive collaborative digital transformation
- Recommended platforms for scalable, agile web-based innovations
- How a robust partner ecosystem can fast-track your plans
- Customer success stories featuring the challenges (and solutions!) of new enterprise digital platform implementations
Former Sr. Director, Product Marketing Acquia, Inc.