2021 Acquia CX Report - Singapore Edition
- Key Singapore trends in adoption of marketing and customer experience (CX) technology
- How organizations are pivoting their CX strategy amid pandemic-related disruptions and heightened privacy demands
- How the use of first-party customer data can help marketers bridge the trust gap with consumers
No one fully understands the long-term effect COVID-19 will have on regional economies, but the impact it’s having on brands is becoming clearer by the day.
97% of marketers in Singapore reported that their organization changed its digital customer experience strategy over the last 18 months. With customer loyalty to brands being low and the cost of acquiring new customers remaining high, marketers need to focus on creating and sustaining meaningful engagements with each and every customer.
In our new report, “Deliver a Modern Digital CX: A Guide for Marketing Innovators,” we worked with Vanson Bourne to collect the views of 8,000 consumers and 800 marketers across Australia, Brazil, France, Germany, Japan, Singapore, the United Kingdom and the United States.
What consumers in Singapore are saying:
- 53% say they will make more use of online shopping and delivery
- 87% expect brands to have consistent messaging and appearance across platforms
- Only 58% trust brands to handle their personal data properly
Download this Research Report to learn how marketers can transform their CX in fundamental, business-impacting ways to meet their consumers’ dynamic needs.