The benefits of doing the right thing
Doing the right thing means providing our team with high-quality, competitive, and comprehensive benefits to support team members and their families.
Paid parental leave
We offer up to 13 weeks of maternity, six weeks of paternity and adoption leave paid at 100 percent. Our returning-parent transition program allows new parents to ease back into work. We also help offset the cost of legal adoption fees.
Time off when you need it
Work/life balance is important to us. Employees take time off when they need it, and come back to work feeling refreshed.
Modern office spaces and more
We want to empower Acquians to be collaborative on a global-scale. That's why we are proud to offer our employees thoughtful working spaces and offices that are equipped with modern desks, natural light, comfortable chairs, and common areas. Our amenities include well-stocked snacks and beverages.
Stock options are offered to all full-time employees.
Employee benefits by country: Employee-first benefits are crafted to take care of the most important part of Acquia, our team.
In the U.S., we offer a highly competitive suite of benefits, including low-cost medical, dental, and vision insurance, pre-tax health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts, pre-tax commuter and parking accounts, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Employer-funded health reimbursement plan to cover medical deductibles
- Low employee premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Cutting-edge telemedicine visits
- Fitness center reimbursement
- Adult and dependent orthodontia benefits
- Confidential employee assistance program, including five free counseling sessions for you or a family member per year
- Identity theft protection, travel assistance, will preparation, and more
In Canada, we offer a supplemental plan to complement the benefits provided by the Canadian government. These offerings include medical, dental, prescription drug, vision, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, long-term disability, and a comprehensive employee assistance program.
- No employee deductible in medical, dental, or vision Insurance, plus enhanced discounts on glasses/contact lenses
- Paramedical practitioner services, including massage therapists, acupuncturists, physiotherapy
- Benefits for both basic and major dental services
- No dispensing fee for prescription drugs
- Confidential employee assistance program
In India, we offer plans designed to provide coverage across all key areas of care, including medical, dental, vision, accident, group term life insurance, EPF retirement fund, and various pre-tax accounts.
- OPD cashless network
- No employee premium cost
- Coverage for parents or parents-in-law
- Maternity benefit coverage with no sub-limit
In the U.K., we offer the following benefits: a private medical and dental insurance scheme, income protection, group life assurance (four times base), and a pension plan with employer match.
- Medical history disregarded for medical scheme, with premium covered at 100 percent for employee and spouse
- Tax-free and NI-free childcare vouchers
- Pre-tax cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership discounts
- Confidential employee assistance program
- Vision benefits
In France, we offer the following benefits:
- An enhanced mandatory supplementary insurance (Mutuelle), covering health, dental, and vision insurance, and Prevoyance (as per statutory regulations)
- Employees also receive an additional monthly stipend to purchase any further enhanced insurance they may need to suit their needs.
In Belgium, we offer the following benefits:
- Pre-tax lunch vouchers of 8 Euros per working day, 100 percent exempt from social security charges
- Group insurance, comprising of a hospitalization benefit, group insurance, life, and disability
In Australia, we offer the following benefits:
- A monthly stipend for employees to purchase relevant insurances (such as private medical, life or disability insurance)
- A one-hour “financial health check” with an independent financial advisor to educate the employee on how to best use the stipend.
- Employee contribution toward Superannuation Fund via salary sacrifice.