Such is the importance of digital to business success these days that 81 percent of large organisations have made it part of their overall business strategy. However, the challenge is as big as the opportunity itself, with 65 percent of organisations admitting that implementing digital is their number one strategic challenge.
Sylvia Jensen, VP of EMEA marketing, Acquia, said: “We’ve been running Acquia Engage in the U.S. for a number of years now with such success that we wanted to offer digital leaders in Europe the same opportunity to come together and discuss digital.
“Digital is one of those things that everyone wants to do, but struggles with considerably. This event will give attendees the chance to learn from the best in the business about what’s needed to make a digital project truly work.”
Mainstage sessions include:
- Panel: Big Ideas in Digital with Hiscox, Virgin Sport, Bayer
- Delivering Digital in the Experience Economy with Capgemini
- An Acquia Update from CEO Mike Sullivan
- From Content Management to Customer Journeys: Acquia’s Product Strategy + Vision with Drupal Founder and Project Lead and Acquia Co-founder & CTO Dries Buytaert
- The Next Journey: Acquia’s Product Roadmap with Acquia’s Shannon Holmes and Simon Chapman
- Don’t Stand for Bland: Why Creative Confidence is Essential in a Landscape of Same with Mirum
- Engage Award Winners with DVV Media International and Acquia SVP Global Channels and Commerce Joe Wykes
Conference breakout sessions will be delivered in three tracks:
Build: Discover how they built it with Acquia and Drupal 8 technology. Technical peers share best practices and the secrets to how they did it using Acquia products and Drupal 8. Selected topics include:
Share: Learn how others have successfully navigated a path to digital success and aligned their organisation behind it. Hear from peers who have helped themselves evolve into an organisation that will support the success of their digital initiatives. Selected topics include:
Inspire: Learn what’s moving the needle for the companies that are bringing today’s leading digital experiences to life. This track features forward-thinking Acquia customers who will share their lessons learned and helpful insights to be put into action. Selected topics include:
Acquia Engage Europe features Europe’s leading collection of agencies with whom attendees can network in the Acquia Partner Pavilion. Sponsors at Acquia Engage Europe include Capgemini, Mirum, Inviqa, ORM, Born, Manifesto, Domain7, FFW, and Microserve Ltd.
For more information and to register, see https://londonengage.acquia.com/
Acquia provides a cloud platform and data-driven journey technology to build, manage and activate digital experiences at scale. Thousands of organisations rely on Acquia’s digital factory to power customer experiences at every channel and touchpoint. Acquia liberates its customers by giving them the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.