COVID-19 radically reshaped the global economy and accelerated the pace of digital transformation. That means big changes for marketers and new challenges that affect how they create unforgettable customer experiences (CX).
Since the beginning of the pandemic:
- 87% of consumers in Singapore say their digital experience with brands has changed
- 58% of consumers in Singapore are buying more online
- 46% of brands in Singapore say a lack of AI/machine learning skills hinders their digital CX efforts
For our new e-book, “3 Keys to Designing Resilient Digital Customer Experiences in Disruptive Times,” we collected the views of 8,000 consumers and 800 marketers across Australia, France, Germany, Japan, Mexico, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Download the global e-book in English to see our findings or the Singapore e-book to view local data and analysis.
- Trends in adoption, use, and ROI of marketing and CX technology like customer data platforms (CDP) and AI/machine learning
- Key considerations around marketing team makeup and available skill sets
- How personalization can help brands scale and still maximize resources