Trend Report: Digital Experiences in Disruptive Times
- Trends in adoption, use and ROI of marketing and CX technology
- Key considerations around marketing team makeup and available skill sets
- How personalization can help brands scale and still maximize resources
COVID-19 radically reshaped the global economy and accelerated the pace of digital transformation. That means big changes for marketers and new challenges that affect how they create unforgettable customer experiences (CX).
Since the beginning of the pandemic:
- 74% of consumers report their digital experience with brands has changed
- 84% of consumers have used digital channels more in 2020
- 48% of organizations have created more content for customer engagement
For our new e-book, “Design Resilient Digital Customer Experiences in Disruptive Times”, we collected the views of 8,000 consumers and 800 marketers across Australia, France, Germany, Japan, Mexico, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Download the e-book to see our findings.