2021 Connectivity Report for Marketers and Creatives
- The connection between marketing, information and customer experience
- How leading brands use product information to deepen audience connections and excel in the digital space
- An in-depth look at the five key findings from this year’s report
Connectivity is the state of interdependence between people, objects, systems and information — as well as the nature of those relationships.
Product information is the product data, marketing content and digital assets that brands use to describe and market their products.
When used to its full potential, product information ignites connectivity in ways that help brands build trust, tell meaningful stories, deliver engaging customer experiences and ultimately succeed on the digital shelf.
Download this report to discover why:
- Product data is critical in building customer trust, but it cannot act alone
- Complete and utter accuracy is table stakes for the digital shelf
- Objective information is the backbone of a strong marketing story
- Personalization should take a back seat to lending a helping hand
- Technology is needed to translate information into engaging customer experiences